Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL

Missing my mom and mil today:(

But to all you mom's out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

There are a couple different ways to be a mom, I'm a mom to fur babies. :)
But I congratulate all you mom's that have children, grandchildren or adopted children. It is a tough job being a mom. Many times you need to put your foot down, be the strict parent, be the taxi, the teacher etc. But I'm sure no one would trade it for anything different.

Again Happy Mothers Day.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Just popping by to say hello. Looks like we have all been taking a bloggy break. I hope the weather is great there and you are enjoying the outside.

scrappingmommy2 said...

Hope you had a great mother's day to. I found you at croppers cottage, is that site still active??
I'm in a contest that ends today at noon. I'd love your help.
see great products here at scrapbox, and vote for me at the link below this one. Thx.
CLICK HERE Voting:
CLICK HERE