Friday, February 22, 2008

I did a little creating.


My February Valentine Atc's are done. It felt good to sit at the table and work.
It is matted all around put the image don't show that. Sorry
I'm enjoying my few days off, tomorrow may head out of town to the markets. We just do not have any good markets around here.

Weather is nice and sunny but cold. Hope to get some baby photos uploaded Sunday. Have to share my new nieces.

I will also catch up on the last few tags, sorry I must admit I'm a tag slacker.

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Very pretty!!! It does look better in person tho!

Jen said...

I like! Those are muy cool!! :) Can't wait to see them up close and in person!

Jeanne said...

That is beautiful Nancy! Now, miss drill sargent whip yourself into shape on those tags and post! Hup to it! LOL

Theresa said...

Wow, I'm so excited to get this set of ATC's, all I have seen have been FAB. I need to finish mine up today and get them in the post. Love this.

Picture This said...

That is so cute, love the stamp! Darn, I missed out on this one!!

Rita said...

This card is SO darling Nancy! You did a wonderful job -- can't wait to see it in person!

Colors of Me said...

your atc is sooo pretty!!!