Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It is Christmas and doggie talk


Well at least for me it is. I took my Christmas holiday today. Just need an extra day off this week. Sally has us take our Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Winter holidays after January 1st. Being in retail we have to work 5 1/2 days from the week before Thanksgiving until New Years. So that is why it is Christmas today. No present tho. LOL But it has been a lazy day. Did not do too much yet.!
But there is more snow and more snow on the way. We have more snow that last year, we are at 72 inches but the record is 87 inches which was set in 1966-1967. We still have a few more weeks of winter so a new record can be set.

AAWWW did you watch the doggies last night? I flipped because I had to watch Big Brother. UNO won!!! He is such a cut beagle and it is the first time in 133 years that a beagle one. We had a beagle when I was quite little, he was a very nice friendly dog. Ringo....who is now in doggie heaven.

8 comments:

Suzanna said...

Hope you've enjoyed your day off!

Jayne said...

I am sooooo jealous of your mid week day off! I want a snow day!!!
Yeah, UNO is a cutie!!!

Kathy said...

Glad that you got a day off. I love that a Beagle won the dog show. He is such a cutie also. DH had a beagle when he was little too.

Since I am new to blogging Jayne tagged me with a item to do. So Tag you are it. See my blog for details.

Jen said...

Merry Christmas, Nancy! Sorry I forgot your present.... ummmm.... yeah - that's it! Hee hee!

Theresa said...

drats, wish I'd known that was on - Thomas would have loved to watch.
Anyway Happy Christmas!!! Oh yes, and hope you have a "LOVELY" day today.

Colors of Me said...

hope you enjoyed your day off and productively relaxed lol - that beagle is just adorable

Jeanne said...

I was so happy Uno won too. He was so cute, but Matt will tell you I say that about every one of the dogs. Love watching Westminster.

Rita said...

Awww...what a sweet pup! He's adorable. Hope you are enjoying your days off and staying out of the cold!