Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The circus is in town






And we just were clowning around. I'm not a big fan of the animals at the circus, since I'm such an animal lover I feel bad for the dogs, elephants and the tigers.

But I do think the clowns are cute, at least all the kids loved the show and it was worth the ticket. They actually got to ride an elephant, but I was too slow with my video camera. Jayne got the best shot she could. I turned and handed them the tickets and next thing I knew they were on the elephant. Can I say to slow Joe....ggrrr

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh wow, so fun for the kids. I can't remember if I have ever been to the circus. Wow that's scary that I can't remember. I know that we have never taken the kids. They are 19 and up so sad for them.

Unknown said...

Nancy, thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I love that you read it.
I loved the Circus as a kid but as I grew up I too felt sorry for the animals. I also have trouble going to the Zoo,too. Great picture with the kids and the clown. I bet they had a blast.

joni said...

I love going to the circus! The clowns can be kinda scary but the rides are fun! Nice that you all went with the kids...they'll remember it always!