Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well I need to post but what????


Here is a photo of the one year olds......and they both are walking.

Everyone tells me I need to update more. But what do I say?

I can say I'm darn tired of snow, I want spring.

Reasons for spring to be here:

-more sunny days
-keep the windows open
-get to wear shorts
-less laundry to do
-sandals can be worn
-ride with my car window open
-the smell of fresh cut grass
-picking out flowers to plant

ahhhhhhh now tyoing this make me more anxious.

3 comments:

joni said...

OMG.....are they adorable or what!!!! So dang cute!!! I'll bet they're a handful to keep up with! I'm ready for Spring to...bring it on!

Jeanne said...

Aww what cuties. Yeah those are perfect reasons to want spring. NOW! hehe I know what you mean sometimes don't know what to say. That's why I end up posting a recipe or doing a 'challenge'.

Mary Jo said...

They are so, so cute!
And yes, spring, we need you soon!!