Sunday, March 1, 2009

Who would you want to be???




I have been thinking and wondering how can I accomplish more in one day. Do you ever start the morning with your list and by mid day you are not nearly complete. Then you have to start dinner and the day is almost over.

I had thought, if I was not me, which of the following would I choose to be?

I dream of Jeannie....would be nice but then I could never pull off her outfit.

Bewitched would be kind of fun but being married to Darrin YUK he creeps me out

Wonder Woman another outfit not for me but she was pretty cool.

Invisible Woman would be nice to be able to be hidden.

Bat girl
only if I could live in the bat cave

Cat Woman she was pretty cool

Spider woman I could live a comic book life.

Agent 99
she was pretty but kind of boring

Carol Brady nope cause that is my life now, minus the kids, always on the go

I Think I'm leaning towards Bewitched, I could always zap Darrin. And I have never been blonde. LOL

3 comments:

joni said...

LOL....Yeah Bewitched for me too! Although with ds at college, dd getting ready to go I may become a bit of Agent 99 once I move!

Mary Jo said...

Bewitched here, too.
Samantha had a good deal there.
Not so much the husband, but being able to wrinkle her nose and fix things :0)

DawnW said...

The Invisible Woman sounds good some days...but the powers of Samantha would be hard to pass up!