Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another great weekend!

I know the weekend is not over yet, but so far it has been a great one.
I went to a Bazaar today and had a super time, I bought snowmen!! And I know you all guessed that's what I would buy LOL. I bought a very cute snowman stocking hanger that stands on the floor, it hold five stockings. Oh and I also got the cutest snowman briefcase. It is an old case that I would have thrown out or put in a rummage sale for a buck. But not this crafter they painted a very nice snowman scene on it. And I will not tell you what I paid for it. You would faint. I can not believe I spent money for it I could have painted it!!

Also Jayne and I took my 79 yr old Shirley with us, she had the best time, we then took her to JCPenney so she could get herself a few things and she needed to get a gift. Then we went to lunch and took her home, I know she was getting tired but its hard to drop her off and leave, she Thanked us over and over again.

After bringing our goodies home Jayne and I went to the grocery store. EEEK it was a mad house. But at least we do not have to go back to the store until next week.

Tomorrow after the yard work it done, I'm hauling out all the snowmen I have. The poor buggers have been packed away since January. I know they are just calling my name and want out of those totes. I might just count them this year and have a contest to see who can get how many I have. I know it is a lot.

One sad note to report, on the way to the mall from the bazaar, we had seed a terrible accident. Three cars were involved along with the jaws of life. There were car parts scattered every where, I need to watch the news and I'm hoping everyone survived.

one last note, hug someone today and tell them you love them.

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Ugh, I went grocery shopping yesterday, too! I guess the Sunday before Thanksgiving at 4:30 pm isn't the best time to shop :0)

Scary about the accident!

Jen said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time bazaaring!! I was hoping we'd see you at the bazaar we were doing - maybe next time!