Sunday, November 4, 2007

What a good week/weekend

I normally complain about work etc....but not this time. I'll leave a nice post LOL.
Well we had tons of trick or treats, close to 200, big, small, tall, short, cute costumes and even no costumes. It was nice to see the little ones enjoying themselves. Our Lucky and Barq's were greeting the kiddies also and it sure tuckered them out.
I had the weekend off and really enjoyed it. We took a road trip to Archivers and I had a small spending spree. They have so much more than we have around here. (something is going on with our LSS, it is really empty) After scrap shopping we went to a market called Papa Joe's. I love markets, they had the best fruit, salsa, brats etc. OH and I bought some delicious bread that had olive oil and seasonings right in the bread, it was so good. On the way to Papa Joe's we saw Linda's new Art Studio called the Loov. Once we were done with the market and putting the cold items on ice, we headed to the Rain Forest Cafe for dinner. We had to go there because I won some gift certificates from work. Had some yummy food.
Now today I just played at my scrap table, I needed to get some prizes and Raks out. I can now say they just need to get to the post office tomorrow. Jayne and I went to the LSS since I had a full punch card to turn in. I only bought two things some Doodle bug glitter and a new cute flowered mat.

The weather was sunny but a little chilly, just needed a long sleeve shirt for my great weekend. So now its off to work tomorrow and the start of a new week. At least we did get an extra hour out of the weekend.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

How cool you got to go to an Archivers. We don't have them around here but I see their ads in the magazines and it looks very awesome. Glad you;re enjoying your fragrance. : )

Christi said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I hope your week is good too! smiles...

Picture This said...

That sounds like a great weekend of fun! Food, scrap stuff and fun! What can be better than that??

DawnW

Rita said...

That does sound like a GREAT weekend! Glad you enjoyed yourself. My kids love Rainforest Cafe -- me too. It's just fun to go in there. And that bread you bought sounds sooooo yummy!