Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter

Wishing all of you a very Happy Easter, I hope you all enjoy the holiday with your family and friends. I have it easy this year, no cooking for me! Going to some friends house for breakfast and then to my sister in laws for dinner. So in between houses I can chillax.


I just have been busy lately, work has been hectic. But soon it will be time to use some vacation hours!!
It is starting to feel a bit like spring, I'm happy cause I'm so over the snow. Sure feel bad for the others in MI some areas received 14 inches of snow yesterday. That has to suck. I'm so ready for some warmer temps.

I need to get some creating done, I MUST get my March ATC's done asap so I can mail.

OH AND AT www.cropperscottage.com we are having a live chat with Emily Falconbridge.
so come on over and chat with us all. It's is going to be a great time.

Happy Spring!

6 comments:

Amber Hight said...

Happy Easter Pretty Lady! Hope you, Jayne, Randy, Lucky, and Barq's have a grrrreat day! MWAH!

Jen said...

Happy Easter to you all! Give the dogs big smooches for me, and tell Randy to stay away from the SweetTarts!

Carolyn said...

Happy Easter to all of you, too! May you have a wonderful one.

You'll have fun at your chat with Emily, she is a great person to chat with.

Jayne said...

Happy Easter seestor!!!

Suzanna said...

Thanks for the Easter wishes, hope you guys had a great one!!!

Mary Jo said...

Happy, happy Easter!!!
And I am so excited about Emily F.'s chat!
Adore her!! :0)