Saturday, March 29, 2008

Had a little creative juice flow


I signed up for an ATC swap and you had to use your own photo, I thought it would be easy but it was hard coming up with an idea. Not sure what size photo everyone is using. So I did wallet. Hope it is okay. I matted my photo then added some paint around it and dipped it into utee. Next I added some perfect pearls around the frame.



Other than some creating I enjoyed the beautiful sunshine today. It still is a bit chilly and still have a tad of snow here and there but the birds are waking me up in the morning and that is a great sign.

Also I ran to Michaels and had to use my 40% off coupon and bought the MM organizer.

Have a great week.

10 comments:

Jen said...

Very pretty! You did a great job - I can't wait to display it!!

Mary Jo said...

Another pretty ATC!
It turned out great, Nancy!

Suzanna said...

Aww, that turned out so pretty!! Love the pic, and great job!

Jayne said...

Your atc turned out cute....but it's way cuter in person, you really can't see the 3dimension of the edges. Good job girly!

Picture This said...

Cool ATC!! Dang it, now I really want to do mine over!!!!

Theresa said...

Wow, another great photo ATC. Love it, well done.

Rita said...

This ATC is beautiful!! Love the photo and the paint -- you did a great job!

Colors of Me said...

your ATC is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Oh that's so pretty!

Suzanne said...

Nancy this is terrific.