Sunday, March 9, 2008

me bad

Sorry I have not been around, sickies have been in the house. Now I'm just coughing and coughing and coughing. But this is a good sign, since I always get a cold at the end of winter. So this means spring will be here very soon. And I just love the sun that is shining outside.

I have been tagged by Mary Jo and need to post 7 facts about me. Then I should be tagging others but how about if you all just post the 7 facts on your blog, just because I know we all will be tagging each other. Thanks for the tag Mary Jo.
HUMMMMM lets see....

1. I'm a compulsive list maker and love to write and cross off my list in the assortment of notebooks I have. I put things on my list just so I can cross it off.

2. I hate mice.

3. I do not drink milk.

4. I love to yell at the tv, I know they can not hear me LOL

5. I have two brothers and one sister

6. My favorite color is blue

7. I like all music except for rap.

Now off to do a bit of shopping again today. Yesterday Jayne I went to Kohls and got some awesome bargins. And I had a coupon for 10.00 of 10.00 that had to be used.
Have a great week evryone.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Hey - hope you're feeling better! That sickie stuff needs to just go away for the winter!! :)

Rita said...

I hope you're feeling better too!

Loved reading your fun facts! :)

Suzanna said...

Hope you're feeling better now!! A bunch of your things on your list, we have in common! LOL! I love making lists and crossing stuff off of my list, lmao! I also yell at the tv sometimes! LOL! There were a few others, too.

Have a great week!

Colors of Me said...

i hope your feeling better nancy - this cough that is going around stinks!!!

Mary Jo said...

Hope you are better today!!
It's so fun reading everyone's lists :0)

Jeanne said...

Glad you're getting better, miss ya. Not a milk drinker! Can't imagine. Love the list.

Theresa said...

Hope you are feeling much better now, there has been a lot of sickies around lately, so sending you some hugs just in case you need extra help getting rid of those germs. Happy St Patrick's Day (isn't everyone Irish today?!)

Theresa said...

Me again. Another holiday already! Have a good Easter weekend, I hope the weather is getting Spring like over there.