Friday, May 9, 2008

Help the needed if you can

Tomorrow everyone should put some nonperishable food out for the postal workers to pick up. If your able to please think of those in need and do what you can.
They are saying this may be the worst year for collections due to the decline in the economy.

Thank you!!!!

On another note.....I have been in a crafy mood. Bought some new supplies/tools at the mega meet. Did not buy too much but will post some projects when they are complete.

So what's up with all of you? Enjoying the nice spring weather?

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

So glad you posted the reminders about this. Such a good thing to do especially in these tough times.

Picture This said...

My food is already gone down the road with the mail lady. I have been crafty as well, but mostly for work, not me...but hey, more owrk means more money for me to spend on needed supplies.

Rita said...

I put out a few things for the mailman as well. I usually forget, but finally got my act together this year!

Hope you've been able to find some crafty time!