Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scrapping Supplies


Okay so I didn't get my layouts done today, but as you can see I did use some supplies to wrap some gifts. One of my friends will be celebrating her 40th birthday this week so I decide to make my own wrapping paper. I used stamps, rubons, ink, tape, flowers and even made my bow out od cardstock. Last year I used ribbon on all her packages but none this year. I hope she likes all her goodies.

And today I'm pretty tuckered out, Jayne and I went bumming around today and decide to check out some stores and do a little shopping. We left the house at 9:15 and come home at 3:00. So I'm off to read the paper and relax.

9 comments:

Jayne said...

What great use of all those scrappy products you have! They look great, she is going to LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Those are great. You are so darn crafty!! She'll love them.
M:)

Mary Jo said...

Very, very cool, Nancy!!

Picture This said...

Those look awesome! She's going to love it! So what did you buy shopping...anything good? Love me a good shopping trip.

Valeri said...

OMG Nancy!!! They look great!! I wish you were here to wrap my stuff haha!! I would LOVE to get something wrapped like that, so I know your friend will love them!!!

Jeanne said...

Nancy those look awesome. Way too prettty to unwrap.

Nancy said...

Dawn I did some birthday shopping so I couldn't list those stores lol

but for me I got some plants, a new patio umbrella, couple of shirts, ink for my computer, nothing too exciting, but it was good to do a lot of walking and have fun with jayne

Jen said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Just remember, my birthday's in March!! :) She's going to love the wrapping, and I'm sure she'll love what's inside just as much!

Rita said...

Those gifts look fabulous girly! Nice job!

Glad you and Jayne had a fun day together!