Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A few pictures from the 4th





We had a great time I didn't take as many photos as I should have. Jayne got some really good ones of the babies. I have one of each, as you can see one is bald and one is not. They are only a month apart. I also must include a photo of the cook.
The family really enjoyed ladder ball game and they played volley ball.

AHHH I feel much better now, the garage and closets are all cleaned out. The pool is gone and the dirt comes this weekend. So the whole will be filled, the yard will be leveled and let the grass grow. I do and I don't miss the pool, it would be different if we had little ones, and if I was off weekends when Jayne is home. It is too hard for dh to keep it clean and by the time I get home it seems so late. But now with it gone it makes the yard look huge.

Hope you all are enjoying the summer.

6 comments:

DawnW said...

Your photos are wonderful. Too bad about the pool, but you'll enjoy your yard just as much I think. They are a lot of work! You can concentrate on flowers instead.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful pics of the little ones. And your cook is doing a great job too. Bet you come up with something very cool to fill all that yard space now.

Mary Jo said...

Such cute, cute babies!!! :0)
Love that one is completely bald and the other has all of that hair!

Jen said...

Great photos!! Pools are definitely a lot of work, but so much fun - I'm sure you guys won't miss the work part!! Maddie and JaeLee are adorable - thanks for sharing!!

Shalini said...

Beautiful pictures...

Rita said...

Cute photos of the babies! Nice photo of the cook too! :)

You'll enjoy having your yard back I think. And not having to worry about the pool.