Saturday, July 26, 2008

Remembering Holly


Holly has been taken from us way to early. She is my niece and is the mother of three little ones. Many people have known Holly and her children thru Jayne's and mine scrap booking. She was murdered in her own home. Now these children will be without their mother. Raymond is only 8, Tristan is 5 and Maddie Jo is only 5 months old. My heart is just breaking and I feel so much anger like I never felt before.
She was an awesome mother who spent hours with her children, they were always reading, putting puzzles together, playing sports and their video games.

The photo of Holly I posted is an older one, it is her Senior Photo.

Please pray for our family, Holly has 3 sisters and 1 brother. My brother and sister in law are trying so hard to be strong for the family.

10 comments:

DawnW said...

Hugs to you and Jayne and her whole fmaly....i am so sad for her children

Jeanne said...

Oh Nancy that is so sad. Hugs to all of you.

Mary Jo said...

I'm so, so sorry for you and the whole family, Nancy. So tragic.

Jen said...

I'm praying for you and Jayne and the family. Hugs to all.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita said...

I feel such sadness for all of you -- especially those sweet children. You are in my thoughts and prayers. (((BIG hugs)))

Suzanna said...

My thoughts are with you and Jayne, and the rest of your family. This is such a sad, horrible tragedy. Sending big hugs to you both. I'm so sorry!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I´m so very sorry for your family´s loss. It is sad beyond words. {warmest hugs}

Theresa said...

So, so sad. I'm thinking of you all.

Shalini said...

{{{HUGS}}}
I'll pray for your family...and her little kids