Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tonight I learned......





That there are a few gals out there who read my blog to keep up with the information on Holly and her kids. So I will continue to keep Holly's memories going with updates about the kids.

I made it through the night. I put on my happy face and was very happy to see many people come out for a benefiit spaghetti dinner for Holly's kids. It was very nice to see how many people came, it was hard with everyone asking about how things are going. So far nothing has change, the trial will not be until sometime next year and the kids are adjusting. They love coming to grandma Mary's house and I try to make it every week to see them.
They are happy their room is all done and set up with a Mickey Mouse theme at Grandma Mary's house.

We went to the pumpkin farm a few weeks ago. here is a photo with all of my great nieces and nephews (missing is Wil and Zak)

They went treat/treating with Aunt Brandy and had a great time, before they were allowed to go they had to have chicken soup and manwhiches which is a tradition that Holly started years ago no eating no trick or treating


And I can not leave you all with out JaeLee and Maddies new photos.


Laura...shoot me an email at kashasue@aol.com...it was nice to see you today

BRRRRRR.....it is getting cold, we were spoiled with 70's the last few days.

5 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Lovely family pictures. The last one is so youthful and colourful.
{Big hugs} and thanks for the update.

Mary Jo said...

Hugs to you and the family, Nancy!

DawnW said...

They look adorable in those photos. Hugs girl

Shalini said...

Love and prayers for the kids and your family... its a real test for all of you!
Beautiful pictures...

Rita said...

Awwww...what SWEET photos! I love the one from the pumpkin patch!