Saturday, November 22, 2008

What is a friend

I'm warning you now this is a side of me you really never ever see.

I consider friends are people you know some better and longer than others. Friends SHOULD always remain friends. Of course friends drift away for one reason or another but IF nothing bad happened why do they treat you and your other friends like SHIT!

If you run into a past friend (whether you are out shopping, at a movie etc) and they can not be cordial what is the reason for it? I ask because recently this happened. And they were not friendly at all acutally they were down right frickin rude. And all that happened is that we drifted apart and started doing less things together and done things with new friends.

Life is just to short and there are so many unexpected things that can happen so let's just nice to all people, why can't we just be nice friends and say hello.

Other than that......

I bought myself a gift. It is a mini Sony Camcorder. I decided to go with the hard drive instead of the ones with the cards/mini disc. It was cheaper in the long run.
Now off to do some creating and have some fun.

Hope you all have a wonderful day MY FRIEND!!

5 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Hopefully they were just having a bad day and will be nicer in the future.

{Big friendly hugs from me}

Rita said...

I hate this kind of thing too...no need to be rude or inconsiderate. Life has too many ups and downs -- we never know where our path may lead and why. We all need to cut each other some slack.

Big friendly hugs from me too! ;)

Mary Jo said...

Sigh...I experience this now with a sister-in-law I used to consider my friend. I've learned that it's her issue and not mine though and that helped!

Jen said...

How rude! I really hate that, too. Even if I consider that someone has treated me so badly that I no longer think of them as a friend, I'm not going to be rude - all you have to do is be polite and say Hi - that doesn't cost you anything.

Sharon said...

Even if people drift apart, there is no reason for rudeness.
I'm sorry this has happened to you.
Big friendly hug from me three... :)