Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm jealous

Okay most people will not admit they are jealous, but I will and I will also not be jealous anymore about this. LOL

Jeanne B makes me jealous. There I said it and she has no idea I feel this way. hehe
But I read her comments on Jayne's blog and the light bulb went off. Jeanne's blog is so cool and she puts tons of pictures on them and they are always beautiful. Okay I call myself a scrapbooker and a photographer. Well where the heck are my photos on my blog, why is my little awesome camera not with me more often. Time for a change!!

Jayne and I went to the gourmet markets and I should have had my camera. But believe me next time I will so my blog can have cool, pretty and yummy photos like that Jeanne chick. LOL And Joni I will shoot you an email, when your here you need to go. Its only maybe 45 mins or so from you.

Okay done venting....:) I could go on but then I would have to vent about work and you all don't want to hear about my 60 employees! UGH Most are pretty good but there is always those ones.

Well today I'm off and have a list a mile long so toodles.

4 comments:

joni said...

Oh, I know what you mean...Jeanne has awesome photos all the time on her blog! I just realized that I'm jealous too! LOL I do need to take more photos! And not just of Zeppy! Oh, yes, please let me know where that place is...I would love to go!!! Hey you guys could pick me up on your way next time! LOL :)

Mary Jo said...

I'm *jealous* of Jeanne, too. Besides being a great photographer, she's just to darn nice! ;0)
But so are you, Nancy :0)

Mary Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanne said...

LOL you guys are too too funny. Don't you know that you all insire me?!? Starting back when I first got going on the Cottage with y'all and you set me on this crazy wild journey. I just wish we all lived closer and could go on photo quests together. And Nancy I'm smacking you and Jayne with a green bean for not bringing a camera to that market. hehe