Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kudos to Brandy and Tommy.......and Holly




I thought it was time for some grownups on my blog, normally I post baby or kid photos.

Many of you know my brother Tom is a Tax Accountant and of course this time of the year he is swamped. He is having a hard time because many customers have been coming to him for years, and they all knew Holly and we know that they mean well by their condolences but it is hard to hear all day long. So this year he is still working but not as much.

Stepping up to the plate and doing many of the returns are Brandy and Tommy. They sure are earning their paycheck. Working six days a week from the wee hours of the morning until late in the evening. And yes they have or still are going to college.
And Brandy is going crazy with having 3 daughters. If she is not working she is at doctor appointments, helping with school work, changing diapers, helping with Maddie and the boys. Whew I just got tired thinking of all she does. Thank goodness she has he hubby Jason helping her out. (sorry Jason I have no photos of you on my computer) but your day will come.

And as you can see those that work together still play (skate) together. I can say that most brothers and sisters tend to hang out with their own friends but these three were together almost every single day and were (are) the best of friends.


And do any of you have family members that you still call them by the names you used growing up?? I still call my 50 something brother Tommy he has always been Tommy to me not Tom and yes I think my nephew rather be called Tom but even tho he is 23 he is still also Tommy to me.....sorry guys :)

In the photos are Holly, Tommy and Brandy

3 comments:

joni said...

Its so cool that the siblings enjoy doing things together! I can only hope that my kids will like each other as adults and enjoy hanging out together! And to his friends, Jonathan goes by Jon, but he doesn't want his family calling him Jon...we must call him Jonathan! And honestly, that's the way I prefer it!

Loved hanging out with you and Jayne today!!!! You all have a great relationship so its no wonder that the younger generation does as well! What good role models you all are!

Jeanne said...

That's so nice that they get on so well to work together. Must be so hard for him to hear the condolances all day but it's comforting at the same time to know so many people care.

Jayne said...

Oh Nancy, I'm glad you posted those photos, it shows their personality. I love them so much.