Monday, October 8, 2007

It is amazing....

The weather here is so warm, we have been breaking records with high temps. Last time it was this warm was back in 1916. I'm talking it is October and it is in the 90's! They do say the end of this week will be in low 60's/upper 50's. The leaves are changing and falling already.

Oh and it is just about time to get the pumpkins and visit the pumpkin farms and walk the maze. Yearly it is a family affair with the niece's and nephews. They love the farm, I think it brings out the kid in all of us. We hide in the corn stalks and scare the kids. LOL

I'm packed and ready for Texas, I leave early Wednesday morning and will be back late Sunday night. Monday I need to get my meeting done, which I present on Tuesday, then the rest of the week I will be getting the new store to open.

Has anyone else notice all the dark fall colors on the clothing? I went looking around the other day, didn't have anything in mind to buy but I didn't see anything I liked. Lots of browns and blacks with deep red. I liked last year with the teals, oranges, pinks and golds with brown. This year is all looks depressing.

Well enough for now, I promise I will catch up on all my blog buddies when I get back, I'm not ignoring anyone I promise.

Have a super week and enjoy the last of the warm days.

8 comments:

Jayne said...

Whew, you sure have a busy few weeks....hope you get a little time to relax soon!
Have a good trip, I'll miss ya!

Marnie said...

Safe trip! Missed telling you this on the board!

Picture This said...

Heya Nancy, hope your trip goes well and you get a little time to enjoy it too. See ya when you get back

DawnW

Jayne said...

hmmm...ya gonna update this thing or what?

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Glad to have found you again. *luv*

Suzanna said...

I've been so behind on the boards, I didn't see if you had posted about how your trip was. How was it? I know you were going to be super busy while you were there, but did you get a chance to enjoy Texas a little?

Jeanne said...

We've had some crazy weather too but at least we had some cool nights to get our foliage going. Hope Texas was fun.

Theresa said...

Hey, you lot over east having been stealing Idaho's weather. I was assured October would be nice, and still a little warm, but it's been mostly cool and rainy with hail AND SNOW on the mountains!! GIVE IT BACK!!
Hope all is well.