Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm still here.......

Sorry I have been MIA for a little over a week. It has just been crazy and I will not be slowing down anytime soon.

They changed my district a little, I lost one store and gained two more. Within the month of October I have two inventories, a new store opening, I have meetings in Texas for 5 days, I signed up for a crop and I have two meetings. So every night I have been busy making copies, organizing my meeting and trying to get all my notes in order and typed out.
Oh then we get into the holiday season. All this while trying to was my new TV shows. LOL

So far I'm into Dancing with the Stars, Desperate Housewives, Survivor and my favorite Brothers and Sisters.
So what are you all watching?

And I'm loving this weather, nice and cool for sleeping and not too cool during the day. The leaves are already changing here. I hope to take a drive Sunday and snap some photos. It won't be long we will be bagging up tons of leaves.

Well I chatted enough hope you all have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Your October sounds positively CRAZY -- but since you seem to be one of the most organized people in the world -- I know you will sail through it! Hope the store changes go smoothly and you have energy to enjoy your crop and the beautiful Fall weather! ((hugs))

Suzanna said...

Man, you have been BUSY!!! Take it easy and don't work TOO hard, girl!!

Carolyn said...

Have a fun week in Texas! Hope everything is going well with all of your stores. I'm sure you busy with all the changes that are going on and with the Christmas season approaching. Just make sure those employees of yours get their trip points this time around. Crack that whip.. LOL