Friday, October 26, 2007

I have been tagged not once but twice LOL Thanks to Rita and Jayne...so here it goes

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Hummm 7 facts about me...
1. I hate mice - I mean I really hate mice!! And Nylons
2. I'm an anal organizer - My check book must balance to the penny - if not I will take hours to find the error
3. I have an identity freckle on my foot
4. I'm from a divorced family - my parents divorced when I was going into 10th grade
5. I love lemons - I slice and salt them and eat them!
6. My husband is 7 years younger than me
7. My pillow must be cold when I go to bed

I'm tagging....Amber, Carolyn, Becky, Suzy, Margo, Mel, Valeri I will try to link them if not they are off to ther side LOL

5 comments:

Valeri said...

You got me! I'll do the tag! Thanks for the comment!

Carolyn said...

Yikes... another tag, didn't see this one until after I had already did the tag from Rita. So count my post to your tag. I'm taking the easy way on that one. LOL

Rita said...

Lemons...eek! Loved reading your seven facts. Thanks for doing the tag!!!

Suzanna said...

What the heck is an identity freckle, lol?

Theresa said...

ditto on the cold pillow, in fact I like a cold bedroom, unlike my DH!!!