Monday, January 7, 2008

AHHHHHH

Well this old body is tired and sore, my one store is finally moved to its new location. There sure was a lot of stress, tension and confusion. But it is done. Now the next project is opening a new store. I guess I'm earning my keep. And since we moved and came up with some new ideas most of my stores want to rearrange their backroom. Not that I don't want them too, but I'm tired. LOL
It will all be worth it in the end.

So far the new year is going good. I have really cut down on the diet coke, having my first one since the 1st. Darn it does taste gooooood.

I must let everyone know that on January 13th we are having a cyber crop at www.cropperscottage.com so come on over and join us.

I will soon have some layouts to upload.
Have a great week.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I know I'm late but...Happy New Year!! Mine really started yesterday when routine resumed. We made Muffins after school yesterday, so now Thomas has decided that "Monday is Muffin Day" - oh yes, and "Friday is cake day", so I guess I'll have to get my baking supplies stocked up!!
Might make it over to CC for the Cyber crop, I've not got much on the scrappy plate right now and with school back I might just sneak some time in!!

Mary Jo said...

Yay, for a cyber crop!
I hope I can actually dig some stuff out to join all of you :0)

Christi said...

I can't wait to see what you are creating!! Have fun with the cybercrop! smiles...