Saturday, January 12, 2008

Remembering

My mom Dolores

Today is the 10th anniversary of my mom leaving us. 1-12-08. So today I dedicate my blog to my mom. She was the best mom one could ever ask for.
She was a hardworker (she worked at the Cheverolet Factory) she was funny, a bowler, a rebater, a cook, and a shopper. My mom has always worked hard, she raised 4 kids (Tom, Jayne, Me & Andy) and not always with the help of my dad. They divorced in the late 70's.
If my mom was here today, she would join the scrapbooking world, she may not be doing layouts but she sure would be shopping for supplies for me. LOL
I sure miss her more and more. Her life was taken too soon and she has missed my wedding and the birth of some of her grandchildren.
SO I do not want to dwell on all the sadness in out life. I just want to say live life to the fullest because some lives our just to short.

Can you tell that I have my mom's nose....LOL

6 comments:

Suzanna said...

Sweet post, Nancy!! I know how it feels to miss your Mom, it was two years in October for me, losing my Mom when she was only 43 years old. It was hard, especially since it was unexpected.

Hugs!!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful post Nancy. It's so hard to lose your mom so early. My mom's been gone 25 years this year and it's so unfair to have missed so much.

Mary Jo said...

Sorry about your mom, Nancy.
I know it's been a while but still it's rough especially on anniversaries.

Picture This said...

Big hugs Nancy. A very nice post about your mom, what a nice way to remember

Jayne said...

sniff

Rita said...

(((HUGS))) to you and Jayne. I'm sorry! I love this beautiful photo of your mom -- she looks like a wonderful lady!