Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

Wow today was just beautiful! My sister and I did a bunch of running around and shopping for deals. I also finally bought the wood to make my ATG gun holder. Now to get it made.
It was also coupon day, every where I went I used a coupon or should I say coupons. Even had one for the car wash!
I love a productive weekend, I got so much accomplished today, wish I had tomorrow off also. Darn.

The front and side yard are all raked and now to get to the backyard, but first it needs to dry up some. Our trees are quite old and huge and lots of little branches fall off during the winter so those need to be picked up along with the "stuff" the dogs leave. Anyone want to come help?

Will be doing some creating this week also, need to do my ATC's, the last two months I procrastinated but not this month.

Hope you all have a great week.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you were a busy bee today!! Hey - you've been tagged - check out my blog. Have a good weekend!

Picture This said...

Gotta love a productive weekend. We need to see your decorated holder.

Rita said...

Sounds like a great day! Glad you and Jayne found some deals -- you two are good at that!