Thursday, April 17, 2008

ahhh did a bit of shopping



I bought two of these, they are nice and tall and are perfect by my table, one for me and one for Jayne. It is very light weight and folds just like a TV tray.

Had to go get flowers to put on my moms grave and while I was there the cuttle bug butterfly die and a birthday die just jumped in my cart along with a font. LOL

Then went to a few shops to find the perfect piggy bank for my niece, no one had any that was as cute as the first one I saw so I will have to run back to the Hallmark store in the mall.

I get to say it is beautiful outside, I washed some of the windows in the house and the nice sunshine is shinning through my clean windows. Now just need to spruce up the garden and soon we can do some planting of flowers. Soon the capri's and shorts will be worn.

Hope you all have a great day. Be thankful for today who knows what tomorrow will bring.

5 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Ooooh, if you can, post a photo of the hallmark piggy bank!

Rita said...

Your little table is so cute! Glad to hear you are having some sunshiney days!

Enjoy your weekend!

Jayne said...

Hey, chickie, thank you sooooooo much for the tray...I LOVE it! It is perfect for those little extras while I'm creating!

Picture This said...

Cool beans on the table.

Nice the your weather has been good, ours has not! Enjoy it.

Jeanne said...

Aren't you sweet getting something for your wonderful sister. Yes a picture of the piggy bank!