Monday, April 7, 2008

I have been tagged by a few.....so here it is

A: Attached or single: Attached
B: Best friend: My sister Jayne
C: Cake or pie: Cake
D: Day of choice: Sunday
E: Essential item: my alarm
F: Favorite type of music: Everything but rap
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears
H: Hometown: Bay City
I: Indulgences: Ice Cream
J: January or July: July love the warmth
K: Kids: Lucky my fur baby
L: Last movie: Oceans 13
M: Marriage date: July 20
N: Number of Siblings: Three
O: Oranges or apples: Apples
P: Phobias or fears: Mice and Spiders
Q: Quote(s): All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.- unknown
R: Reason to smile: Waking up each day
S: Season: Summer
T: Tag four : Kathy, LoriAnn, Theresa an anyone else who wants to do this
U: Unknown Fact about me: If I tell you it won't be unknown
V: I have no idea what the question is for "V" -- it wasn't attached!)
W: Worst Habit: Turning my curling iron or flat iron to the highest level
X: X-rays or Ultrasounds: x-ray never had an ultrasound
Y: Your favorite food: Mexican
Z: Zodiac: Gemini

No comments: