Thursday, December 6, 2007

BRRRRR....

Geez how come the older I get the colder I feel? It is not that freaking cold, its been 20 to 35 and to me it feels like below zero. LOL

Well guess what I have one more present to get and a few stocking stuffers and that is it. I need help with my last gift and if you think you would want to help shoot me an email. LOL I can not post what I'm looking for because this person lurks everywhere!!! And now I'm so determined to find this item because everyone says I can not.

Work has been better, just lots of colds, flu and sinus infections going around. But since it is getting so close to Christmas, employees are wanting to pick up the extra hours. They need to now because after the holidays it will slow down and the hours will most likely be cut.
I know its just not our stores but every where I go it does not seem busy, I think people are really cutting back this year. With the higher heating bills, gas prices and the factory layoffs how can you not cut back.

Last night I did a good deed, a friends daughter had to decorate a stocking for her to hang in her kindergarten class and she want to come use my supplies. She says I have lots of stuff and she is so telling the truth. So we used paint, foam stamps, glitter and some gems boy was she happy when she left. And she did all the stamping herself. Her mom says when she gets her next school project she will be wanting to come back over. How cute.

Off to read and get ready for some good TV.

4 comments:

Picture This said...

It's warm in Michigan!! The morning temp for the last four days here has been in the negative numbers...and a -15 is set for Saturday morning....yikes....I'll take your "cold" weather...LOL. So sweet that you helped withthe stocking making...she'll have the most beautiful stocking in the school.

DawnW

Jayne said...

Awww, you're such a good egg, her stocking looked adorable!

Mary Jo said...

It's getting pretty cold here, too!
Little bit of ice this morning :0p

Rita said...

You were so sweet to help with the stocking!!! ((hugs))