Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's almost time

I have been a bad blogger! This year has been crazy at work. I have everything ready for the holidays this year, all the wrapping, shopping and cards are all done. Thanks to my sister she is doing the grocery shopping and the dinner.

But this is not a good time to move a store and open a new one. I know its the job I chose so no dwelling on it, its suppose to be a happy holiday season.

SO TO ALL MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND LURKERS I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND/OR A HAPPY HOLIDAY.

Just not sure how to say it anymore some say you have to be politically correct. but to me I still like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Enjoy the time with your family and friends and take lots of photos.

7 comments:

Theresa said...

And a Happy Christmas to you and yours. Sending all the best for 2008 too.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Nancy!

Jayne said...

Merry Christmas Seestor!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Christi said...

Merry Christmas, Nancy!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! I miss you girls! smiles...

Mary Jo said...

Merry, merry Christmas!!! :0)

Picture This said...

Hope you had a very MErry Christmas Nancy.