Tuesday, December 11, 2007

O what a feeling.....

AAAHHHH I only have stocking stuffers to get! And yes I'm all wrapped. It took me over 3 hours last night but every gift is wrapped. It sure is a great feeling, cause normally I'm a last minute shopper.

Don't get me wrong I probably will be out there the next two Sundays, checking out the bargins. I have to shop for me too!

Hummm think the only item I want to make/bake this year is chex mix, I love it spicy. There is not baking of Christmas Cookies this year. We do not need them!
Feels kind of weird not having any but I'm fine with it.

Work has been good the last week lets hope it stays that way through the Holidays. Come January we have to pack up one of my stores and move it. UGH but she gets a nice new store.

Hope you all get you shopping, wrapping and baking done soon. Take some time and enjoy the holiday.

Is there one gift you are just hoping to receive? Not me this year, I'm just going with the flow and I'm sure dh did some pretty good shopping this year. Mainly since I cut the items I want out of the paper, gave him some directions as to where to find the items in the store and even gave him some coupons.

Chat later.....

3 comments:

Picture This said...

Lucky you to be that far along in your shopping! I don't have much left, but I still have to get out there and get it done.

Packing up a store sounds like fun...not!

DawnW

Suzanna said...

Oh, how I wish I had even HALF of my shopping done!! I haven't bought a single thing yet! I am going to try and go this weekend!

Nope, I don't really have anything on my want list. Well, I WOULD love to have a really nice picture of all THREE of my boys together where they all look normal and are smiling cute smiles, just ONE! LOL!

Jeanne said...

Wow that marathon wrapping session did the trick huh? Glad work is going well. 'fingers crossed' it stays that way.