Monday, December 3, 2007

hello out there

All I can say is I have been busy busy busy. Work has been busy, home has been busy. So much good and bad happened this week, I don't want to be depressing anyone, so I'm not posting any sad or stressful news.

I have started and almost finished my Christmas shopping!!! The house is deocrated!!! Christmas Cards are made, written and mailed!!! So I'm on the ball this year and now just need to get to the wrapping. I do have to do some stocking stuffers and a couple little things. They will be done this week, then I can sit and enjoy the nights.

So how are you doing with your shopping???

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Nancy, sorry to hear there is stressful, sad or bad news around for you right now, I hope all returns to good really soon. I can imagine that you are really busy this time of year for work, so well done you for having so much Christmas stuff sorted. I can nearly tick off gift shopping, but this week I need to work on another batch of cards. Seriously, I tried to cut the list back, but DH (who doesn't have to make or write!) insists we send to people we haven't heard from in years! Oh well, it IS the season of goodwill!!

Jeanne said...

Glad you have the spirit of Christmas going Nancy. Keep smiling girl. My cards aren't done yet, wanna come help? hehe

Jayne said...

Glad you're getting your shopping done...stuffers will be a breeze!
Hang in there girly!

Picture This said...

You are on the ball this year...good job. So sorry everything else is going to heck-in-a-handbasket for you. Hugs.

Jen said...

Wow - you are so organized! I envy you - I've just barely started anything but my Secret Santa stuff! Hang in there!!