Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year

It is going to be a white New Years as it has been snowing for the last several hours. It is a nice fluffy snow and yes it is pretty, but since we had a green Christmas we can have a green rest of the winter.

Happy New Year to all my friends and family. I hope the new year brings you much success and happiness. Are you making any resolutions??

Mine will be do more layouts, use my supplies and must ad eat healthier.

AHHHHH I'm off work until Wednesday, just doing lots of things around the house and working at my scrap table. Then the nightmare begins, I will be moving one of my stores, opening a new one and toss in a few inventories. All this in the month of January. But I will still be around.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Happy, happy New Year, Nancy!