Saturday, December 15, 2007

How much do you wonder?

Today at work we were talking about our wonders.
Do you wonder if your day is going to be a good one? I sometimes think about this on my way to work and I just hope it is going to be an easy day.
Do you wonder where you will be in 1o yrs. Heck I wonder where I'm going to be in 5 years LOL
Do you wonder how much snow we are going to receive. I have no wonders about this, its Michigan.
Do you wonder why people don't answer you, whether is a phone call, email or a letter. I quit wondering on this one. I know my true friends always answer me.
Do you wonder what changes people attitudes? I believe this one has many reasons, the have been always been fake and you never realized it, they think they found a better friend and they always keep moving on to others and constantly leaving great friends behind.
Do you wonder if you will be in the same job until you retire? I'm not sure on this one, I like my job, the pay is great, the benefits are great but if something comes my way I would have to think about if I would want to make a change.
They say the average person wonders about 6 to 10 things a day.

I guess I never thought I wondered that much, I guess I would say I thought about many things each day so am I a wonder er or not???
I think this is a question I may never really have the answer for. So is a thought and a wonder the same thing?

Enough wondering.............

This week while you are out and about do something nice for some one. It can be something very easy like opening a door for someone, ask if they need help reaching something. Tis the season and you can make a difference just doing something minor for someone. Post what you have done.

So far this week I have given someone a 40% off coupon I did not use. She looked happy to receive it. I was leaving a store and did not need the coupon and she was just going in the door and I asked her if she wanted a coupon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great post Nancy! Very thought provoking. I wonder about all these things too. It's good to know I'm not the only one.

Accepting your challenge to do nice things for others this week. I love to do that anyway, but this week I will make an extra effort.

Jeanne said...

Love the post Nancy girl! I wonder while I wander and every other chance I get. Many of the same as you.

Suzanna said...

Hmm, I guess I don't wonder too much about things...
I wonder why?!
LOL!

Jen said...

I'm definitely a wonderer, but it's usually weird stuff - like I wonder if there's a rhyme and reason to how the street signs are placed on their posts. It doesn't seem to have an order, but maybe there's some secret pattern that I don't get.

Jeanne said...

Nancy hope you and Randy have a wonderful Christmas. Set some time for each other under the mistletoe. {{HUGS}}