Thursday, September 6, 2007

It is almost the weekend

Not that I'm looking forward to the weekend, I have to work the entire weekend. But then I took Monday and Tuesday off. I hope the the weather still stays nice for a few more weeks, but the humidity can drop anytime now.

This has been a rough, crappy depressing work week. Sales have been down, having to terminate girls for stupid reasons (duh do you know you can not smoke pot out your backroom door) Pleeease you can not smoke pot anywhere.
This girl is quite poor, (but not poor enough to buy pot) lives paycheck to paycheck, has a child, does not have very nice clothes, no one to help her and we give her a job and she blows it. STUPID.
And because all of the slow sales and stupid things some of my girls did, I missed my trip. Yep it is the first time in 9 years that I will not be on the company trip. Instead I will be working. UGH. But life goes on.
And since I went to help out another district I can not seem to get caught up and have to bring work home every night for about a week to get where I should be.
On another note....
Still thinking about a birthday present for Jayne. What do you get someone who has everything she wants, and is the hardest person to buy for. HELP!
I just don't want to buy a bunch of over the hill items that will just sit around the house, I like to buy what people like or need.
Enough rambling from me....off to do some work

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

You do have the "work" stories to share. This latest one has got to be close to the top of story list...

Smoking what??? At work??? OMG! Can you say "whacked" employee. That is so unbelievable.

Hope things get calm down soon for you.

Jayne said...

hmmm...gift cards rock!!!!

Rita said...

Sorry you're missing your trip Nancy -- that stinks! ((hugs))