Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembering

Take a few moments today and say a prayer for the 9/11 families. They have been suffering so much the last six years.

I clearly remember where I was. I was working in our Burton store when the radio started announcing all the news. One of the girls ran home quickly and brought in a small TV so we could see what was happening. I was so sadden by what I was seeing, it gave me chills. I could never imagine being in such a disaster.
Today just brings tears. Lots of THANKS to all the police and firemen we have in this world.
Off for now, have a great day/night.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I will always remember that day, and will never forget it.

Jeanne said...

I'll always remember where I was too. I was watching the reports on tv before I headed to the hospital for my first mamogram. Thought about cancelling but thought it'd probably be a safe place to be. It was so strange, tvs were on but everyone was asking each person coming in from outside if they'd heard anything else.