Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Well well where have I been?

First it has been so crazy at work, busy busy busy. And now the Christmas (yep I said Christmas) season is creeping up on us and I'll be running around like crazy at work and home to get everything done.

This past week was a bit stressful, I planned, I hid, I cooked and threw my sister a 50th birthday party. It was a great success, she was totally surprised. Do you all know how hard it is throwing a surprise party for someone you live with. UGH...but I'm glad it is all over. Hehehehe I put 50 pink flamingo's in our front yard with balloons.

This week I'm on a well deserved vacation, just hanging at home doing some me things and just enjoying the time off.

I'm liking the cooler temps, the smell of fall and the crispness is the air. I really like fall.

We are expecting a new family memeber, my niece Brandy is pregnant. She has her first ultrasound soon, she don't want to know the sex of the baby, but her dh, mom and everyone else does. I don't think I would want to know. I like surprises. How do you feel? Would you want to know?

Well enough rambling from me. Off to do something creative.
Have a super week.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Glad you're getting a break this week! I think it would be fun to be surprised with the baby, but I found out what I was having with all of mine. It makes planning a little easier -- and I don't think I could stand the suspense of waiting! LOL

Picture This said...

I didn't want to know, so I didn't find out. My boys were a surprise

You deserve a vaction after the week you had...a very nice party you have for your seester. such a sweetie you are.

DawnW

Carolyn said...

I really hope your enjoying your week off this week.

Oh and I wanted to know, it was easier that way. I just hope she has a healthy one, that's what really matters.

Suzanna said...

Great job on planning that party for Jayne!!! That's super sweet of ya!

As far as finding out about the baby's sex, I didn't find out with my first, because he was uncooperative, and it was a nice thing to look forward to through the pain of labor. The second two I found out because I am the most impatient person on earth, and when presented with the opportunity to know, I had to say yes!!!