Monday, September 24, 2007

Such a nice warm beautiful day....

Yep we set a record temp today, it reached 90! That is a pretty warm day for fall. No need to worry the temps are dropping big time this week.

I had another busy week, I was on vacation and actually did some me things. Went shopping, hung out with dh, went to the Ren Festival and visited an old friend.

But I must get back on track with my weight watchers, I had a horrible weekend of eating. Not junk food mind you I'm talking just regular food. I have not cooked since Thursday. Yep I said Thursday. On Friday dh took me to Subway for lunch, for dinner I took a friend to Olive Garden. Saturday we ate at the Ren Festival and when we got home no one wanted to cook so off to Micky D's. Oh yeah then there is Sunday I had a can of soup for lunch and then Jayne bought the house rib dinners. Thank goodnees dh cooked a nice low calorie dinner today.

Well off to check the TV schedule, need to see what time all my new shows start.
Have a super week.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Sounds like you've been busy!! I haven't been to the Ren fest in so long, about eight years. It was fun, we need to go back with the kids, they'd enjoy it! Have a great week, Nancy!