Saturday, September 1, 2007

It is the weekend!

This weekend I will be just hanging at home and doing a few errands, some shopping and a few fun things. I probably won't get know scrapping done since DH and I don't spend much time off together. I'm not bummed but just need to have some things to do so we are not just not sitting around. When I have a holiday weekend off I usually do not scrap unless it is a rainy one.

We need to close the pool, we probably will get rid of it next year. We just don't use it enough since we are older. The nieces and nephews all used it but now some moved farther away and of course they are getting older and doing their own thing.

After a tiring few days, today is a nice happy day, no aches or pains and the weather is perfect. Man I feel good today don't know why I just feel happy.
Could it be the weather? Haven't seen a ton of really bad news lately? Work is moving along? Well I'll just be happy and leave it at that!!

I hope everyone has a super day and enjoy the weekend.

2 comments:

Picture This said...

Hey Nancy, glad you are feelin' fine. Isn't that great? Hope your weekend was great.

DawnW

Carolyn said...

Hope you have enjoyed your time off from work and the weekend. Okay just having time off of work is nice. LOL

Enjoy!!!