Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day

Hummm what is your meaning of Labor Day? (Yes I actually know the meaning) But I have my own thoughts today. Today Labor Day means doing nothing that involves Labor LOL. So I'm just going to enjoy this day by sitting in the backyard reading, maybe toss something on the grill and just chill.
I do not plan on leaving the house today. I love those days where you do not have to go anywhere.
On another note....Lucky has been so sad since Barq's went camping, he is so lost. I told DH I think he is sick, but then we got his ball out and he enjoyed it for a bit. He loves his ball. But while in the house he looks so sad. He misses his buddy.
Also I need to get my thinking cap on. You all know I have a sister, well she turns the BIG 50 on the 17th. So I have to do something wild and crazy, and if you all have any ideas you can email them to me. I'm sure she peeks at my blog, so they can not be posted here.
Darn the summer is ending but fall is just around the corner. Love summer but I hate when it is so darn hot, that you sit your but in the ac, but I love the smells and the crispness of fall.
Enough gabbing from me - hope everyone has a great Labor Day and be safe.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Your sister is turning 50 eh??? I have a feeling you'll come up with some ways to rub it in! :)

Hope Lucky has perked up now that Barqs is home. Give those pups some hugs from Aunt Rita and Apollo!

Jayne said...

You betcha I'm reading....so you better behave!

Amber Hight said...

awww...poor Lucky! Isn't it sad when they're sad? Hopefully he's better now:) I love those lazy days too, problem is, I usually decide to go shopping on them so I end up spending money and didn't get to relax at home, lol! Oh well, watcha gonna do?!

Carolyn said...

You know I love those lazy days too! They are the best kind!! Hope you had a nice long weekend off from work.

Picture This said...

We had a fabulous weekend. and now its too darn hot! Hmmm, ideas...will have to think on that.....

DawnW

Jeanne said...

I'm with you sister! Labor Day was a day free from labor. Nice to have the long weekend. Poor Lucky missing his playmate!