Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Create

Yeah, I finally did a layout yesterday and I did one today. Finally getting some mojo now I just have to keep it up. Dh's birthday is Friday and he is the hardest person to buy for. What do you get a guy who wears nothing but T-shirts and jeans. He needs no clothes, nothing for his truck, no fishing gear and he only plays his play station (yes I have an over grown child) and watches movies. Yes I can get him more games, but this is what he always gets. So on goes the thinking cap.
Today was a pretty productive day, besides scrapping the house got swept, vaccumed and floors mopped. Dogs went to the groomers and they came back smelling great and looking cute.
Off to read some boards and flip some channels.

2 comments:

Amber Hight said...

Nancy you have a blog! YEAH!!! It looks great so far, it's so fun, even if not a lot of people read them (like me, lol!)

Picture This said...

You got a lot done today.
Good luck with the gift buying...men are so hard to buy for. I have the same problem with my guy.

Hope you get lots more done tomorrow.

DawnW