Friday, August 17, 2007

Thankful Friday

The news has been so sad with the miners still trapped, 3 rescuers passed way trying to get the trapped miners out, children missing all over the US and in our city too many shootings. So I just want to say that I'm THANKFUL that I'm happy, alive and in good health. I have a great family, good friends and scrap supplies!
So take a minute today and be thankful for something. One thing on my list to do is to get some canned goods and take them to the STUFF A BUS. Our city is collecting food for the homeless and they are way behind last years donations, so its time to chip in.
Life can have many twist, be thankful today don't wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Good thoughts Chica!

Jeanne said...

We do have so much to be thankful for especially when you hear about things like this. Good post!