Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tears Thursday

Are you a crier? When someone else cries I cry, I'm not much of a crier but I do cry at happy things like weddings, sweet things and yes sad things, just not often. But today I feel like a good cry but for no reason. Work is good, home is good so its just a weird feeling. WHY????
Maybe is just all the sad news with animal cruelty, floods everywhere, heat everywhere and shootings in our town are terrible lately. Also a 12 yr old girl riding her horse was hit by a drunk driver who left the scene. Its been a month and he has not been charged. WHY???? She was killed. I can not imagine loosing a child.
Well enough sobbing for me. Tomorrow will be a much better thought. I'm off to make my list for tomorrow and I get to see my friend Shirley.
I worked with Shirley for years, she is 80years old and her kids and grandkids never visit or help her out. So tomorrow is our dinner day. She always makes me laugh. She is quite loud for a 4'10 80 pound lady. LOL
Have a super night.

1 comment:

Picture This said...

Hugs Nancy....have fun with Shirley, she sounds like a very fun person.

DawnW