Sunday, August 26, 2007

Seasons and Sunday

Well today it is just beautiful out, nice, sunny, no rain and low humidity. It was wicked around here the last few day, way too many thunderstorms. A town near us was hit by a tornado and they may not have power for 5 days. I feel so bad for them. One of my managers lost both vehicles and had quite a bit a damage to her house. They are ID'ing anyone who wants to leave or go into the city, they don't want people just lurking around. Lots of Hugs to them.

What is your favorite season? I can not pick just one , I like each one for different reasons. I love fall with all the changes and the smells. Like to put on that favorite sweatshirt you haven't worn in a while. Spring is so nice when you can get all the planting done and seeing all the flowers pop up. Summer I like if it is not to hot, but I love to be comfy in shorts and not having to so many layers. Winter love the snow hate the ice but then again I hate when the snow gets dirty and looks yucky.

I can say I feel much better and my aches and pains are gone! Now I just must follow my WW again 100%. I hate when I get off track, it shows Grrrr
Lately I have been in a scrappy mood, so I think I will be doing a layout or two today.

This week will be a busy one, our company bought out another small company and myself with 10 of my managers are all going to another district to help open 2 of the stores we bought and make them Sally stores. So we will reset the entire store and put up about 800 boxes of shipment. And did I say we volunteered LOL.

Enough rambling today - have a super day everyone!

6 comments:

Amber Hight said...

I think my favorite would be fall too, but only if I'm up north. Fall down here in Florida is the same as summer, winter, and spring, hahaha! I love the different smells (especially the yankee candles!)

Theresa said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hope all goes well with your "volunteer" work this week!!

Picture This said...

I can never decide between Fall and Spring....love the cooler weather and the lack of bugs and you just can't beat the colors.

Hope you have fun with the whole "flip my store" thing. At least you'll have a crew to work with. Makes it go faster.

DawnW

Carolyn said...

Summer...I may of said this a few times before. But all season have something to offer, the only one I could live without is Winter. There really isn't much I like about it. If we skipped that one, I wouldn't be heartbroken over it.

I hope the wicked weather is gone now, those were some pretty nasty storms around us. Sorry to hear about your employee's loss. It's so sad when destruction happens like that.

Hope setting up the new stores won't be too bad.

Jeanne said...

Feel so bad for all those folks out your way with that aweful weather! Glad you made out okay.

Sharon said...

Glad you are feeling better.
Fall is my favorite season followed by winter. I love the cool weather and the cold weather.
Then spring and finally summer.
I too love the smells of fall, and the crisp air.