Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well Well

Man this week has just flown by, I haven't had no me time! It has so busy at work so tonight I'm taking some time to catch up at my favorite places to visit.
And I must watch Big Brother tonight.
I have a long weekend cause of the holiday. I do have to work tomorrow but I will be out by 1....yeah.

So do you all have some great plans this weekend. So far I'm playing it by ear. I'm sure DH and I will find some fun things to do. I really do want to go see hairspray and maybe hit the Ren festival.
And
Don't forget to hang your flag. Our flag is out for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day and I should say it has been out a lot more since 911.
Hope everyone has a nice safe weekend. Enjoy it, seems like after Labor Day the summer is gone.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Nancy,
Have a great Labor Day Weekend!
Thanks for the Flag reminder.

Carolyn said...

Hope you enjoy every minute of the holiday weekend. You know I will be absorbing every minute of it. LOL

And I totally agree this week has gone by way too fast...

Enjoy everyday you have off!!