Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What a Wednesday

Today was a stressful day at work, my manager worked her butt off trying to get this school account and she finally got it after 4 months of trying! At first they said yes and so we order enough items for about 200 kits at a few hundred bucks each, so the backroom is packed. Well today they changed their mind and after a bunch a back and forth conversations they got them. YEAH!!!
Now tonight I have to some how type out an invoice for them, (long story but we can not give them a receipt rung thru the register)
But I'm glad the talk is over, now we just have to pack them all.

Also our news is filled with so much animal cruelty, what the heck are these people thinking, if you don't want a pet it is simple JUST DON'T GET ONE, of you don't like pets DON'T HURT SOMEONE ELSE'S PET. There have been dog fights, cats put into freezers and dogs shot. It is so sad, I have a fur baby and he is just like a kid to me. And I'm so mad at one of our neighbors that has a lady that visits every few weeks and spends the night, she leaves her dogs in her van all day and night. Next time I see this I'm making a call.

On a happy note I'm alive and well and actually had a pretty good day.
Off for now have a great night.

2 comments:

Picture This said...

Congrats on the account, sounds like a lot of work went into it.

And I totally agree about the pet comment....what are people thinking these days?? We had a kitten hit in the road near town and someone had just dumped it off on the side of the road and the poor baby got hit. Ironically, the Animal shelter is less than a 1/2 mile from where she was hit...if the owner had driven just a little farther down the road, the kitten could have been adopted with going through all that trauma. People!

DawnW

Rita said...

I hate animal cruelty too -- I just don't get it. I always get sucked into those Animal Cop shows on Animal Planet and the things that happen are so horrible. I don't get how people can be so cruel and heartless.

Congrats on the new account!!